Re: RADSAFE digest 3621

I think that we have to approach this as a discussion of how the system should
operate, NOT who should be blamed.  Let's look at how things should be and how
we can get there.  Saying that this is inconsistent with current regulations is
irrelevant.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com