cancer history and radiation work

Dear radsafers,

I have been asked a question to which I personally
have no answer. A nurse working in a nuclear medicine
service told me about the cancer history in her
family, including her parents, and was wondering
whether working in nuclear medicine would enhance the
probability of developing cancer. She's now 40 years
old and constantly in contact with injected patients,
mostly for diagnosis (TC-99m and I-131). Her dose
records are far below the limits.
Anybody got an idea?