RE: Position Opening - Health Physicist

Greetings,

I am not sure if I would repeat a someone who could
have written it before...

I think, that position was described well enough at
the first time and those PhD's, M.S., 20-30 years of
experience have enough comprehension to uinderstand
the description.

Mrs. Port,

1. It is very taught time to find "exactly"
what you looking for.

2. The pay range is going UP and it is becoming REALLY
hard to find qualified people for less money.

As far as I know, there are two ways:

I.  A softer and easier way:

To hire a person with less/no education, /less/no
qualifications, less/no experience e.t.c.

Or

II. A hard and painful:

To raise the REAL pay (not a "theoretical" bracket)
for the offering position.
It is just an opinion from other side of the road.

III. There is a third way but it is still a commercial
secret.
As a free gift, I may publish it later.

An easy and relaxing rest of the week for everyone.

Respectfully,

Emil.

You wrote:

I recently listed the job opening described below and
have received a large
number of responses, many from professionals with
advanced degrees (MS and
PhD) or with 20-30 years experience, frequently
engaged in research.  These
have been
sufficiently described.