fluoroscopy exposures to physicians?

Do most cardiologists wear a lapel badge when they are using fluoroscopy for
interventions?   If so, what are their typical annual exposures?

There is a bit of anecdotal evidence that suggests excess brain cancer among
highly exposed physicians, so I'm trying to work up a proposal to look at
this question more systematically.

Some published info is available on dose per procedure, but I'd hope to find
some annual (or quarterly) badge summaries, so that I wouldn't have to
estimate the number of procedures per year.

If anyone has access to this data, I'd hope to get median annual dose at the
lapel for some group of physicians that uses fluoroscopy regularly.  Even
better, I'd like to find these median doses for each of the years 2000,
1990, 1980 etc - in order to better estimate cumulative working lifetime
doses for a potential study group of physicians.

If you prefer to respond off list, please do so; I'll be glad to summarize
what I learn back to the list.

Thanks in advance
Thurman Wenzl    Sc.D.    tyw1@cdc.gov
National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health