Harshaw - Bicron TLD users

Hi,
I thought I'd take this opportunity to let folks know that an egroups mail
list has been set up for Harshaw-Bicron TLD users to exchange information on
operational topics. I am the moderator of the group and have approval over
subscriptions to the list. The list was set up in this way in an attempt to
maximize the signal to noise ratio. Emails themselves do not require
approval to go out but, of course, you must be a member to post! We also
have a files area where members can upload stuff for others to look at.
Currently, I have some TLDREMS group files from my last QA test there for
folks to take a look at glow curves. The addresses to sign up are below:

Subscribe:  harshaw_tld-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

You may note that egroups was recently absorbed by Yahoo!. So far, nothing
much has changed. You will need to create a Yahoo! userID and password but
that was required in egroups also. The "tax" for this service is a small ad
attached to the bottom of each message out to the group. If your email
program is set up to display text only, and not RTF or html, its pretty easy
to ignore. I do!

Roger Moroney
Health Physicist
Mallinckrodt, Inc.