Underground Nuclear Tests and Earth Quakes/A query from Pakistan

Title: Underground Nuclear Tests and Earth Quakes/A query from Pakistan

Dear Radsafers,
I was asked by some friends about possibility of earthquake that may take place because of Nuclear tests in the geographical vicinity(over a thousand mile) of the earthquake sight. May I request colleagues to give me some input?

Regards
Hunzaie
NOTE: ALL E-MAILS, REGARDLESS OF THEIR CONTENTS, SENT SO FAR FROM THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT TO RADSAFE/MEDPHYS AND ALL SUCH DISCUSSION GROUPS, ARE A PERSONAL QUERY OR A REMARK ONLY AND IN NO WAY REPRESENT ANY OFFICIAL STANDING OF AKU/H.