Re: 10 CFR 20

Being in an agreement state its hard to come by "statements of
consideration" for Fed Regs.  Are these available on-line anywhere?

My specific question is, what was the explanation behind 10CFR20.2206
regarding annual reporting of doses to the NRC for "high activity"
licensees?

Thanks to the list as always.

All messages sent from this email account, regardless of their content, are
purely a personal remark/query and in no way reflect any official standing
of the IDNS.

The thoughts expressed are mine, mine, all mine!
I'm with the government, I'm here to help........
Daren Perrero, Health Physicist
perrero@idns.state.il.us