Supplier for Shielding Blocks

I am posting this message for someone at my lab who is not a member of
RADSAFE.  Please reply to the listed individual and not to me.  Thanks!

Wanted
Sandia National Laboratory (SNL) is looking for stackable shielding blocks
to build an irradiation cell. Preferably, these blocks should be concrete,
approximately 2 feet thick by 3 feet or 6 feet high; 4, 6, or 8 feet long.
If you know of a source of such shielding blocks, contact Mark Savage at
SNL at mesavag@sandia.gov or by phone at (505) 845-7462.

Scottie Walker
External Dosimetry Project Leader
Sandia National Laboratories