Less or more? ( dose from smoking)

Josh,

I agree with you, it is probably not well done study
if there is no Justification for the NUMBERS.

Nevertheless,

If we were talking about a legitimate study.

1. Do you know if they used filtered or filter-less
cigarettes in those studies?

One would think that filtered cigarette will give LESS
dose than filter-LESS....

If so.

2. What is the dose from filter-LESS cigarettes (Lucky
Strike's type) ?

Emil.

You wrote:

I have come across three different articles over the
last few years which
estimated 20 mSv/yr, 80 mSv/yr and 160 mSv/yr, each
for a pack a day, I
believe.  I did not keep a copy of them, because none
of them gave any
justification for their numbers, but thought I would
pass this along
anyways.