possible virus alert

I received the following e-mail from our corporate e-mail genie:

An email sent to you has been stopped because it has VB script code in it.  Due to the high risk involved with the current destructive viruses, Northeast Utilities is stopping all email with VBS attachments, references and code.

Corp Info Security is aware that some legitimate email will be stopped.  All email will be reviewed and released on a daily basis throughout the regular business day.

The email in question is from server@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu .
The email subject is Here you have, ;o).

If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the ITSupport Center.

Our IT group recommends that the file be immediately deleted without opening it.

Just an analog guy in a digital world.
Paul Prichard
Millstone Station
prichp@gwsmtp.nu.com