Re: Hormesis?

Mr. Muckerheide,

I read many of your articles at your site. The site just looks so
non-balanced in its views. The majority of the references I read came from
the same lab.

I am trying to understand articles that say an alpha particle does not even
need to hit the cell to cause damage, such as the studies at this site from
Los Alamos.  I will read the latest article you sent.

http://www.radon.com/radon/radon_links.html

If Dr. Cohen is not saying that alpha particle radiation is good for you,
then why does he find less lung cancer in parts of the counrty with high
radon?  If alpha particle rad to the lung is not important, what do you
think is?  What pararmeters are you talking about.  I am not an engineer
like you.

I am just trying to figure this out.

Thank-you - Harry

harryhinks@hotmail.com