Re: "The Nucleus" Scalers

A bunch of the experienced former employees of Tennelec/Nucleus got tired
of the way their new owners handled the business, and re-started their own
company back in Tennessee.  Although they can't exactly copy their old
designs, they offer a similar product line oriented toward teaching
nuclear science at affordable prices.  They are good people to deal with,
and I wish them success.  The last I heard, they do business as:

Spectrum Techniques, Inc.
106 Union Valley Road
Oak Ridge, TN 37830 USA.

Tel: (865) 482-9937 Fax: (865) 483-0473