Radioactive Minerals Scare

Yikes!  The British court is outlawing radioactive minerals.  Hope the
courthouse isn't made of granite!   I had an experience with a show & tell in
my daughter's school.  I had them go over their mineral collection with a GM,
and then explained what they found.  That night, one of the mothers called me
to ask why did I have URANIUM (ohmagod!) in the classroom.  I was able to
calm her down, but the amazing thing is this woman is a PhD epidemiologist at
the University of California.  Is there any hope at all?

In a message dated 2/16/2001 2:08:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,