Re: BWC HPS Meeting on February 21

	I would love to have a report on this meeting posted on RADSAFE.
Are any of his publications in HEALTH PHYSICS or similar scientific
journals? Will there be people there who will challenge him? His
methodology contains much to be challenged.

Bernard L. Cohen
Physics Dept.
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260