RE: BWC HPS Meeting on February 21

> Will there be people there who will challenge him? His
methodology contains much to be challenged.

Bernie:

I didn't really want to go to this meeting--I have some conficts on the
time.  But I decided I should and I will.  I'm going to try to find time
today to locate some documents and make copies for handouts.  If you have
anything you could pass on, I'd appreciate it.  Anyone else who can
contribute, I'd appreciate it.  But it will have to be soon, if I'm going to
use it tonight.

I was told that most people didn't seem to even know who he is.  He's smooth
enough, and uses enough scientific jargon, that he could slip it by the
whole crowd.  So I guess I'll have to be the pig at the picnic.

Suggestions appreciated.

Ted Rockwell