Re: GASPAR and LADTAP

Leon,
I recently submitted to RSICC PC versions of LADTAP, GASPAR, and XOQDOQ.  The
old FORTRAN codes were compiled and WINDOW interface screens were added to
facilitate user input of data (rather than trying to create input the old
fashion way).  From my conversations with Jennie Manneschmidt at RSICC, I
anticipation their announcement of availability shortly.  So, please do not
call me for copies, that is all being handled by RSICC, but if I can be of
assistance - technically - call.
J. Stewart Bland
(410) 266-9174