---
Tom Savin

--------- Forwarded Message ---------

DATE: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 07:54:41
From: "Thomas J Savin " <tjsav@lycos.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>

Greetings fellow radsafers,

There is one concept that people do not consider.  Experiments have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that you live longer if you restrict your diet. A  number of years ago a scientist -his name has left me-
published in the journal Science (his mice were on the front cover) that feeding mice every other day extends their lifespan from the normal 30 months to up to 45 months.  These long lived mice over their lifetime had been exposed to that much more background radiation - with no consequence! Think of what we are discussing about DNA damage and radiation.  The LNT proponents are guilty of feloneous succatism!

Since the above experiment other animals tested show the same results.  The National Institute on Aging continues to fund research on this and routinely gives the results before Congress.

No pun intended? Food for thought.

                       Enjoy,

                          Tom

Get your small business started at Lycos Small Business at http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html