Re: DNA And Life

Hello radsafers - I am in a quandry, it seems like no one on radsafe has ever heard of this before (please see below) if anyone wants references I will provide them.  Otherwise I will not bother with this subject anymore.  It does have far reaching consequnces as far as the LNT, DNA damage and the result of cancer. I have performed  research at Oak Ridge Nat Lab and have received grants from NIA and NCI--- and as far as DNA damage, I performed work on Thymidine dimerization, UV crosslinking, cloning ,transgenic mouse research and genetic engineering of human interferon - all directly related to radiation damage and repair - etc. etc.  Seriously I will not send another e-mail on this subject unless someone is interested.  You may of course E-mail directly - but I am interseted in this aspect of research and would like to know if anyone has additional insite.  It just seems that no one has thought of this - maybe I should apply for a grant to perform research on mice fed every other day (low caloric intake) and explore their reactions to radiation insult?  Thank you for your attention - I apologize if I wasted anyone's time by this message - I really do not to want to get people upset - just trying to add some info - Thanks - Tom
Tom Savin