Re: DNA And Life

Tom,

This is important.  There's no time now, but see, e.g.:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list
_uids=8113107&dopt=Abstract

There's much more on this. Note this is 1991. For more from Makinodan's lab
at UCLA, see, e.g.:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list
_uids=2340650&dopt=Abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list
_uids=8100265&dopt=Abstract

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov:80/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list
_uids=8100265&dopt=Abstract

I have a document deadline, have to go to Tucson this weekend, and
classes/doing a final exam by next Thu, then I can get back to these items.

On CRD, see also:
http://www.belleonline.com/home83.html

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net