Subj:   British Museum - Radioactive minerals
Date:   2/19/01 3:28:44 PM Eastern Standard Time
Fr*m:   SAFarberMSPH@cs.com
To: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu

Radsafe:
I sent an email to a contact in England to get some detail on the level of
radiation exposure and fines imposed related to a situtation described in my
earlier post to Radsafe. [British Museum faces fines  concerning radioactive
minerals' display --Date:   2/16/01 2:31:38 PM -From:   SAFarberMSPH]

I received the reply below which gives some relevent details. The link to the
BBC story reports the fine to be imposed.

To see BBC story go to:
<A HREF="http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/uk/newsid_1173000/1173070.stm";>
Click here for BBC newstory on Radioactive minerals' violation</A>

Stewart Farber
Public Health Sciences
172 Old Orchard Way
Warren, VT 05674