CHP Exam Review - Part I

The Buckeye Chapter of the Health Physics Society and Battelle Memorial
Institute are co-sponsoring a CHP Exam Review - Part I course the week of
April 23-27, 2001. The class will be held at Battelle Memorial Institute in
Columbus, Ohio. Course fee will be $700.00 per person and will include
course manual with practice calculations, a course text (Operational Health
Physics Training, Harold J. Moe, CHP), a Chart of the Nuclides, a copy of
the computer-based, self-study exam program, Certified Health Physicist
Database, and a certificate of completion. The course is approved for 32
CECs by the ABHP. We must have 15 participants in order to offer the course.
The course maximum is 20 participants. Interested participants should
contact April Chance at 614-424-3883 by March 9 for information or to
confirm participation.