RE: More nuclear evils ...

While I understand your frustration concerning the news release my
suggestion is not to use the argument about coal mining destroying the
environment.  Having been in the uranium exploration and mining business for
20+ years we did our share of 'land disturbance'.  What people seem to not
understand is that whether you're extracting liquid or solid fuels, or other
minerals, used in the manufacture of goods, that people like to use, there
will always be some 'disturbance to the land'.  To use an old saying, 'There
is no free lunch'.  What it comes down to is a cost/benefit.  You want
it.....you're going to pay for it on one end or the other.  It would be nice
if we could hang drill rigs from sky hooks but it just doesn't work that
way.

Jim Straka