Mail

I apologize to the RadSafe webmeister and subscribers.  I've been trying to
send a msg with attachments, and they kept getting thrown off as "too big,"
although my record showed they were well below the limit.  When I finally
got one down to size (by dropping the attachments, one by one) it went out
as illegible hash.

I'll give up.  And I regret if I cluttered anyone's in-box.

Thanks.

Ted Rockwell