Communication about risk

Mr. Muckerheide,

I asked for the favour of your reply, not insult.  I understand that if you
can not address the thoughts in my message below, it easier to attack the
messenger.  I thought I had responded to your references regarding Mr.
Bogen, etc. below.

I had a friend once that quit after the first inning because the game was
not going his way.  He said, I will see you later and he left with his bat
and ball. We still stayed friends.  I always thought it was better to strike
out, then to not play the game.  I may miss the ball now and then, but I
attempted to engage in honest dialogue.   You repeatedly attack anyone on
the list that does not have your views.  I understand you are a lobbyist for
your position, but does not always agreeing with you = missing the point?

Perhaps this site offering advice on communication may help improve the
dialogue

http://dccps.nci.nih.gov/DECC/riskcommbib/

For what its worth - Harry

harryhinks@hotmail.com