Re: LNT, Collective Dose

Ted,

No offense taken.  I will keep trying.  I thank you for your patience.
In fact, I agree with what you say below.  The point I was trying to make is
that you don't need to make these assumptions for individual level studies
in the low dose area such as the studies by Wichmann, Darby, Field, Alavanja
and others.  You have to make assumptions of collective dose for summary
level studies and studies at high dose such as miners if you want to make
the risk adjusted for lower level radon exposures.

Harry

At the plate and being hit on the head.
harryhinks@hotmail.com