Re: tooth fairy project - results?

Nooooooooooooo!! <Crosses self and places garlic wreath around viewscreen>

                    Maury Siskel
                    <maury@webtexas.co        To:     Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
                    m>                        cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     Re: tooth fairy project - results?
                    radsafe@romulus.eh
                    s.uiuc.edu

                    02/26/01 04:42 PM
                    Please respond to
                    radsafe

Maybe with much consternation and gnashing of teeth ....    :-)