Re: tooth fairy project - results?

Correction.  In my posting I mentioned that "Westhampton" county gave $50K to support the Tooth Fairy Project, which is incorrect.  My understanding is the following:

On December 11, the Westchester County (NY) legislature voted to appropriate $25,000 to RPHP to study Strontium-90 in baby teeth from local residents living near the Indian Point nuclear power plant. Westchester became the second county to take such an action; Legislators in Suffolk County, also in New York, voted $35,000 in funding for the tooth study in September.

Roger Shaw, CHP

McCarter & English

This e-mail message from the law firm of McCarter & English, LLP is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
contact the sender by reply e-mail (or at helpdesk@mccarter.com) and