Re: tooth fairy project - results?

If New York has Freedom of Information Laws, a resident or other interested party could request the results of the study from the government bodies funding it.  At the very least they could ask when the results of the funded study are due to be reported to funding entity.

I guess I'm just feeling evil today,  but I know that publicly funded data in Ohio is subject to these requests.

Zack Clayton
Ohio EPA - DERR
email:  zack.clayton@epa.state.oh.us
voice:  614-644-3066