Re: tooth fairy project - results?

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: josh676@webtv.net <josh676@webtv.net>
An: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Datum: Dienstag, 27. Februar 2001 22:00
Betreff: Re: tooth fairy project - results?

>take me off your fuckin list

Dear josh676,

The only way to have entered this list is that you subscribed for it. You
find in every posting a link to the FAQ and anybody with a modest IQ should
be able to find there the instructions of how to unsubscribe. Therefore it
should not be necessary to bother all members of this excellent (and not
f*****, as you call it) list with your not appropriate wording. You are now
#2 regarding posting of expressions related to a four-letter word on
Radsafe, therefore you will not even enter the Guiness book of records.
Could you please unsubscribe as soon as possible, because I am of the
opinion that we need not have such persons on this list.

Kindest regards,

Franz

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schoenhofer;Franz
FN:Franz Schoenhofer
ORG:Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management, Department of Radiation Protection
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+43-1-71100-4458
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+43-1-495 53 08
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+43-699-116 813 19
TEL;WORK;FAX:+43-1-7122331
TEL;HOME;FAX:+43-1-495 53 08
ADR;WORK:;;Radetzkystr. 2;A-1031 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Radetzkystr. 2=0D=0AA-1031 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
ADR;HOME:;;Habicherg. 31/7;A-1160 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Habicherg. 31/7=0D=0AA-1160 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:franz.schoenhofer@chello.at
REV:20010227T215132Z
END:VCARD