Re: Energy Bill is Multi-Billion Dollar Payday for Industry, Group Says

Btw - California, Oregon and Washington states currently get all their oil from Alaska - what would they do without oil supplies - buy it from Saudi Arabi - and at what prices? I think California needs to rethink their energy policies and build some nuclear power plants for themselves -off my soapbox now, thanks

---

Tom Savin

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:40:39