RE: Sampling using summary data

Perhaps this seemingly endless series of challenges being

issued by Mr. Hinks could be brought to an expedient conclusion

if he states specifically at this time both what objective evidence

would convince him and what objective evidence would fail to

convince him.

Also, RADSAFE likely could better address the inquiries of

Mr. Hinks if he would extend the professional courtesy of

identifying his professional affiliation. Perhaps we should ask.

If he has already done so, please excuse me.

Steve Frey,

Radiological Control Manager

Stanford Linear Accelerator Center (SLAC)

Room 266, Building 24, MS 84

2575 Sand Hill Road

Menlo Park, CA 94025

Phone: (650) 926-3839

email: Sfreyohp@SLAC.Stanford.EDU

Any opinion expressed here is mine alone

and not meant to speak on behalf of SLAC.