Re: Tripe

At 10:00 AM 3/1/01 -0600, Spikepsych1@aol.com wrote:

>Thank you for agreeing that two RADSAFErs' posting of pejorative attacks on

>Ed Slavin on RADSAFE are undesirable uses of bandwidth -- Dr. Raabe and Mr.

>Mercado, where are your manners and respect for others' views?

March 1, 2001

Davis, CA

I AM NOT AWARE OF POSTING ANY PEJORATIVE ATTACKS ON RADSAFE. AND WHO IS ED

SLAVIN?

OTTO

***

Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP

Institute of Toxicology & Environmental Health

(Street Address: Bldg. 3792, Old Davis Road)

University of California, Davis, CA 95616

E-Mail: ograabe@ucdavis.edu

Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140