Re: "The Secret Word"

- --part1_6b.115b1408.27e67704_boundary

> I would only take issue with one of

> Sandy's comments, and that is: we shouldn't put the confrontation off

> to some other "reputable scientist"

Thanks Ruth,

My primary point was that until those "reputable scientists" who

currently promote LNT either change their opinion son their own, or,

are convinced by others that their paradigms are false, there will be

little opportunity for those who regulate us, or who legislate, to

change their own opinions.

I agree that we all should be speaking out in any forum where there

is a potential to set the facts correctly, and, to have the ability to

debate those facts, and not just the myths. By debating primarily

on Radsafe, we are not reaching those who we must, if we are ever

to really change the country's position on the nuclear option.

Sandy Perle                                     Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100

Director, Technical                             Extension 2306

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service         Fax:(714) 668-3149

ICN Pharmaceuticals, Inc.                       E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue           E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Personal Website: http://sandyfl.nukeworker.net