The Secret Word - a possible answer

- --part1_6b.115b1408.27e67704_boundary

Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:55:57 +0800

From: "Tsurikov, Nick" <nick.tsurikov@ILUKA.COM>

Subject: The Secret Word - a possible answer

Hello, Radsafers

It seems to me that we are back to where we were 2-5-10 etc. years ago...

>From my personal point of view one of possible ways to credibly

prove/disprove the validity of LNT is a MAJOR epidemiological study

addressing possible effects of radiation exposure in 'non-nuclear'

industries.  There were, are and will be much more workers in these

industries receiving doses of the same magnitude as "nuclear" workers, and

much more than dentists, radiographers, etc.; and a study of this kind would

not be such a problem (at least that's how it looks from here).

So, I was wondering - there are so many universities, government

departments, research institutions and nobody thought about that...?

Just my personal thoughts...

Kind regards

Nick Tsurikov

Eneabba, Western Australia