THANK YOU! - Cartoons

- --part1_6b.115b1408.27e67704_boundary

From: Tosh Ushino@ICN on 03/20/2001 08:44 AM

To:   radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

cc:

Subject:  THANK YOU! - Cartoons

RADSAFERS,

I want to thank everyone who sent me cartoons and ideas for my general employee

radiation safety training class. There is enough material out there on to

dedicate a whole class on the subject (Hey! A PEP Class at the annual HPS

Meeting!)

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Tosh Ushino

Toshihide "Tosh" Ushino, CHP, Product Development Manager

ICN Dosimetry Service, 3300 Hyland Ave., Costa Mesa, CA  USA 92626

Phone: (800) 548-5100 x2413, FAX: (714) 668-3149, Email: tushino@icnpharm.com