re:decon

Franz,

I don't know if you have access to the cartoon "Dilbert" in Austria,  But there is a particularly inept manager who appears in it.  I interpreted  Robert Scott's question as the result of having his own "Pointy Haired Boss"  give him an assignment without considering the ramifications.  It happens quite often in that comic strip and the real world.

Zack Clayton

Ohio EPA - DERR

email:  zack.clayton@epa.state.oh.us

voice:  614-644-3066