Re: Utils To Unveil Plans For New US Nuclear Pwr

Greetings,

Mr, Chairman's tone is from the Era when everything

with word "Nuclear" had to be hided like a shameful

thing.

May be the "Southern" needs a new Chairman.

The Nuclear Power Plants are giving the "The Vital

Energy for Our Habitual Living".

The is no reason to be ashamed of "Nuclear".

There is more reasons to build in "greenfields" and

"greentrees" if we DO not want to see those trees

to get burned insic

You wrote:

> [...]

         WASHINGTON -(Dow Jones)- One or more U.S.

utilities will soon seek

     federal regulatory approval for locations where

new nuclear power

     plants could be built, the Nuclear Energy

Institute's top executive

     said Monday.......

Nevertheless, at least one of the planned new

nuclear power plant sites under consideration is a

"greenfield" location, Colvin said, without

elaboration.

Southern made it clear it wasn't the company

eying a greenfield site.

"If I proposed (a greenfield site) to my board of

directors, I'd be

institutionalized," A.W. "Bill" Dahlberg,

Southern's chairman, said during the energy summit.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/