Re:(2) Utils To Unveil Plans For New US Nuclear Pwr

Greetings,

For a some reason, the previous message was sent

before I could finish and check it.

So here is the finished message.

I read the article and a thought crossed my mind:

"Mr., Chairman's tone is from the Era when everything

with the word "Nuclear" had to be hidden like a

shameful thing".

The Nuclear Power Plants are LEGAL.

Utility does not have to find "an excuse" to build

the plant at a New Site.

Apply for permit.

Get Approval.

Got the money.

Build the car.

Apply for the license.

Get the license.

And enjoy the driving.

Is that so simple???

Yes, it must be as Simple as that.

The Nuclear Power Plants are giving the "The Vital

Energy for Our Habitual Living".

There is no reason to be ashamed of "Nuclear".

There are more reasons to build in "greenfields" and

"greentrees" if we DO not want to see those trees

to get burned for heat when NO other source of heat

will be available.

Coal, Oil and Gas are good sources of heat but people

were using them for 800 years or more.....

Not to much left....

With the present population growth

The fusion, seems, can not be utilized.

So what we Y'All gonna do?

Sweat in the heat, where is too hot, and die from the

cold where is too cold?

Or go into a new war for oil, gas or may be this time

for coal?

I believe that upper management of the Nuclear

Industry

needs some new faces.

Stop defending!

Act!

Time of the past failures has gone (period)

The Past is gone (period)

There were mistakes, learn the lessons and move on.

So here is our "specials"

The question of the day:

Where is a new blood?

Emil.

You wrote:

> [...]

         WASHINGTON -(Dow Jones)- One or more U.S.

utilities will soon seek

     federal regulatory approval for locations where

new nuclear power

     plants could be built, the Nuclear Energy

Institute's top executive

     said Monday.......

Nevertheless, at least one of the planned new

nuclear power plant sites under consideration is a

"greenfield" location, Colvin said, without

elaboration.

Southern made it clear it wasn't the company

eying a greenfield site.

"If I proposed (a greenfield site) to my board of

directors, I'd be

institutionalized," A.W. "Bill" Dahlberg,

Southern's chairman, said during the energy summit.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/