Re: 33 war veterans with DU =?UNKNOWN?Q?fragments/=B4Children?= with no malformations

        I sent this. It was 33 children born to 50 veterans. This is a

study from University of Maryland. If you need references, let me know and

I can probably find them.

Bernard L. Cohen

Physics Dept.

University of Pittsburgh