Re: facility decommissioning question

Jim,

>So, study the paperwork and plan accordingly! (Perhaps it would also be

>consistent with current policy to spread the H3 and C14 on the site at below

>current limits to complete this project and to provide even more useless

>work for "rad protection" in the future?)

May I suggest also not to forget to specify only costly, nearly usable

analytical equipment. Thus the need for new equipment will

stay as fresh as ever; also, development with the worst results will

be duly encouraged to work on...

:-)

Regards,

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff                                 Transgalactic Instruments

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com