Re: facility decommissioning question

Emil,

I think you have offered an incorrect answer.

It seems from ccurrent practice that the correct answer is to clean up just

enough to meet regulations.  Then when the "rad protectionists," ICRP/NRPB

(as with NCRP/EPA/NRC/DOE in the US) change regulations again, many more

thousands of very profitable hours and millions of $ (EUs) can keep the

funds for rad protection flowing, including many good meetings and

conferences in nice locations, for more generations!!

So, study the paperwork and plan accordingly! (Perhaps it would also be

consistent with current policy to spread the H3 and C14 on the site at below

current limits to complete this project and to provide even more useless

work for "rad protection" in the future?)

Regards, Jim

> Tim,

<snip> Are you asking, what paper work needs to be done to