RE: (3) ($)Utils To Unveil Plans For New US Nuclear Pwr

Greetings,

I thought, I may send it to the list because

I am guessing, the same questions other subscribers

could have but did not have time to respond.

I hope, Mike, you are not against that I am responding

to the list.

Dear Mike,

1. I appreciate your correction of my writing.

It was/is/ and probably always will be my "Achilles'

heel". Although, I love the numbers.

1.1 About the gentleman from the Southern Company,

it is quite possible that he was reasonably preventing

the "Enviroattack". And I was misplacing my criticism

from the image of "all top management" onto him,

personally.

1.2 If it the case: I am, certainly, own him an

apology.

But,

2. The point was "failures attitude" in "high

offices".

2.1 My self, I am not a fan of stupid and pointless

actions.

2.2 Everything should be looked at.

2.3 But if you are looking for too l'ong for the best

car in the train, train may leave WITHOUT

YOU....Gentlemen.

So JUMP IN Seniors and Juniors, Certifieds and Non

Cerfifieds!

3.  Somebody needs to push those guys!!

3.1 They got no "b..lls" left.

4.  Have you read the latest "Economist" ?

4.1 The NIH's budget is going to 2.8 billion!!!!

4.2 NSF and DOE budgets are going down......

4.3 Engineering students enrolment is still falling

down.

4.4 Biology, the quote from the Economist:

" Biology students are multiplying like rabbits"

Of course, students go where the MONEY goes.

5. You are right,

my "Southern" accent got rusty, I have not been in

Southern Part of the USA for a sometime. Or I ever

have gotten it right, on the first place.

6. You are correct, it is more appropriate, in some

cases to use "I and YOU" instead "WE".

6.1 Who am I from those three categories? :-)

6.2 "HG Rickover's" quote is funny.

6.3 I am for a democracy and if Knights and Kings may

use it, why we y'all may not?

Y'all, now, have a good week too.

Emil.

You wrote:

- --- "Kent, Michael  D" <Michael.D.Kent@xcelenergy.com>

I wrote:

> > There are more reasons to build in "greenfields"

> and

> > "greentrees" if we DO not want to see those trees

> > to get burned for heat when NO other source of

> heat

The Nuclear Power Plants are LEGAL.

Utility does not have to find "an excuse" to buildthe

plant at a New Site.

Apply for permit.

Get Approval.

Got the money.

Build the car.

Apply for the license.

Get the license.

And enjoy the driving.

Is that so simple???

Yes, it must be as Simple as that.

The Nuclear Power Plants are giving the "The Vital

Energy for Our Habitual Living".

There is no reason to be ashamed of "Nuclear".