Position Opening

I've been asked to post this to RADSAFE. Contact information is provided, so PLEASE do not reply to RADSAFE. I do not know any more information than what is provided here, so replies to me won't help either!

Steven D. Rima, CHP, CSP

Radiological Engineering Manager

MACTEC, Inc.

sdrima@mactec.com

POSITION OPENING

A private, free-standing Radiation Oncology Center located in Totowa, NJ has an immediate position opening for a Health Physicist to participate in an active Prostate Implant Team and Assist the Radiation Safety Officer.

Major Duties include Calculation and Treatment Planning of Implants; Assisting at Implants, including Radiation Safety Surveys and loading of Implant Needles under supervision of Chief Physicist and Radiation Oncologist. Other duties include assisting Chief Physicist in QA of Therapy and Diagnostic Equipment (linac, CT, HDR Afterloader) as needed.

Must be willing to travel to various hospitals located withing approx. 10 mile radius of Center.

We are looking for someone with strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and are willing to train.

We are an EOE with excellent benefits.

Education Requirements:  BS in Health Physics, or equivalent.

We are located approximately 15 miles west of New York City.

Interested individuals may reply by e-mail or via fax with salary requirements to:

Gloria Malacrida, RTT, CMD

Manager

The Radiation Medicine Center

785 Totowa Road, Totowa, NJ