Uranium-Rn exposure question

I'm away from home/work (i.e. references) , and have a question I hope

someone can answer without too much work.

A house has an exposure rate of 25 microrem/hr from uranium content in

concrete floors and walls, what is a reasonable radon concentration in the

home?  Assume it's 25' in diameter, and has negligible leakage (got to

start somewhere!).  Thanks in advance.  I KNOW it's a rough estimate, and

that measuring it is better.... it's a long story.

Brian Rees

brees@lanl.gov