Re: Scientist links cancer to nuclear power

So who are the "bad guys" in this story?

Sternglass and his ilk are just fuctioning in the great American tradition

of the snake oil salesman and other con artists who inhabit our history.

What bothers me the most about his apparent success is that those in

the profession of journalism who report this nonsense must be totally

illiterate in areas of  science and technology. Just a few well placed

questions would reveal  the absurdity his positions. But alas, who

is there in our mass media structure to ask these questions?