Re: FW: Food irradiation article

- --=_134894D5.6A0B6B42

For those of you following the food irradiation issue, attached is the =

Public Citizen translation of the German study. Thanks Ernie, for digging =

this up.

Jim Hardeman

Jim_Hardeman@mail.dnr.state.ga.us

>>> "Faillace, Ernie" <FaillaceE@ttnus.com> 3/13/2001 8:35:40 >>>

Jim,

Here is the translated article sent to me by the author of the Washington

Post piece.  If you think the rest of RADSAFE might benefit, feel free to

post it.  I had hoped for a simple link to a web site containing the =

article

text, but this is probably the next best thing.  Note that the source of =

the

translation is Public Citizen, so there may be some "bias" in the

translation.  I think Franz may provide a better perspective on the =

accuracy

of this translation if he could get access to the original work.

Ernesto Faillace, Eng.D, CHP

Nuclear Engineer/Health Physicist

Tetra Tech NUS

900 Trail Ridge Rd