X-ray output curves

Could someone point me toward a reference or other source that provides

graphs of X-ray output (absorbed dose per mA min) versus potential (kV) for

various filtration thicknesses?  I've looked in some of the NCRP documents

(34, 99, 102) and ICRP-33, but they only provide output graphs for a 1 mm Be

window and various Aluminum thicknesses.  My window happens to be 4 mm Be

and 3 mm Al.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Scottie Walker

Radiation Protection Program & Dosimetry

Sandia National Laboratories

P.O. Box 5800, MS-0651

Albuquerque, NM 87185-0651

swwalke@sandia.gov