Health Physics Terms

Hello.  I have joined the radsafe mailing list today.

My one year project is nearly completed.  I have 22,000 pharmaceutical

acronyms and abbreviations online so far.  I know there are about 2000 more.

I would be grateful if you could tell me of any abbreviations or acronyms

that might be missing from my list:  They must be in the fields of pharmacy,

chemicals, biochemistry, general medicine, agrochemicals, health and

veterinary medicine. Acronyms and abbreviations on HEALTH PHYSICS and

RADIATION SAFETY would be most welcome!!!  Pharmaceutical companies have told

me our databse is lacking in these.

 http://www.pharma-lexicon.com

The whole service is free and we make no profit.

Our whole team, over the last year have learnt html, java, php, mysql, pearl.

 Many, within the last year have turned from simple pharmacists to quite

proficient web authors.  We have all done it for free, aiming to learn a new

skill.

We aim to keep this resource free on the web and will continue employing

html-phobic scientists (pharmacists, chemists, biochemists and even busy

doctors) who offer their time voluntarily in order to learn and help keep the

list complete and up to date.

Christian Nordqvist

Pharma-lexicon International

http://www.pharma-lexicon.com