Re: "The Secret Word"

How about "Kinetic Heat Generation System"

HEHE!

"TGIF"

Philip Barringer

Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment

785-296-6342

Well Jim, is there anything we can do to avoid the use of the  "n-word:?

You know, the medical community did that with MRI ... it used to have  the

word "nuclear" in front of it, until (I'm sure primarily as a PR move) they

quit using the "n-word" so that the public would be more  "accepting".

Anybody out there creative enough to come up with another set  of names for

"nuclear reactor" and "nuclear power plant"?

Just my $0.02 worth ...