Enhanced radioactivity near Temelin....

- ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C0AE59.90754220

        charset="x-user-defined"

Dear collegues,

I have received a request for information by a collegue, who found an almost

frightening report on terrible contamination close to Temelin from a local

Austrian newspaper. I remember that I have heard about residues of uranium

mining, but I do not recall, what the source was.

Thank you for any information about this topic.

Franz

- ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C0AE59.90754220

        name="Franz Schoenhofer.vcf"

        filename="Franz Schoenhofer.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD

VERSION:2.1

N:Schoenhofer;Franz

FN:Franz Schoenhofer

ORG:Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water =

Management, Department of Radiation Protection

TEL;WORK;VOICE:+43-1-71100-4458

TEL;HOME;VOICE:+43-1-495 53 08

TEL;CELL;VOICE:+43-699-116 813 19

TEL;WORK;FAX:+43-1-7122331

TEL;HOME;FAX:+43-1-495 53 08

ADR;WORK:;;Radetzkystr. 2;A-1031 Vienna;;;Austria

LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Radetzkystr. 2=3D0D=3D0AA-1031 =

Vienna=3D0D=3D0AAustria

ADR;HOME:;;Habicherg. 31/7;A-1160 Vienna;;;Austria

LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:Habicherg. 31/7=3D0D=3D0AA-1160 =

Vienna=3D0D=3D0AAustria

EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:franz.schoenhofer@chello.at

REV:20010316T194205Z

END:VCARD